Copyright © 1999-2020
Ayudhya JF Asset Management (AJF).
All Rights Reserved.
AJF makes it easy for you to create your own investment plan to meet your financial goals. Simply follow these four easy steps and be on your way to investment success:
If you are not sure, see the risk profile quiz.
- What is your investment objective - saving for school fees, building
a retirement fund, increasing your capital or preserving the wealth you already have?
- How much time do you have to reach your investment objective?
- Are you new to or very experienced in various investment products?
- How much risk can you tolerate?
Read our articles in Investment tips.
Once you've established your objectives, time frame and level of experience, select a portfolio of funds that best suit your investment needs, bearing in mind that:
Our customer service representatives are always on hand to assist you in building a portfolio that best suits your needs.
- You should aim for a well diversified portfolio. Diversification reduces risk because your money is spread across many different securities.
- You can mix fixed income and equity funds to suit your time frame and risk profile. Please read our article, Ways to invest for the good life.
Explore List of Funds.
Opening an account is easy. All you have to do is visit us, or any of the branches of Bank of Ayudhya or our agents where they will guide you through the process.
See what you must prepare for opening a fund account.
- With an initial investment of Bt.10,000, you can invest in AJF Mutual Funds.
- You can subscribe, redeem or switch the investment units during the commercial banks' office hours.
See the list of agents.
Download applications and forms.
AJF sends the statement of holding and monthly report to unit holders. You can also check our fund prices from our web site and local newspapers, The Nation, Bangkok Post, Krungthep Turakij, and Manager Daily.
We encourage you to contact us if you need more information and/or advice on whether to change your asset allocation strategy.